- Title: Elsevier's Integrated Review Immunology and Microbiology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 2e
- Author: Jeffrey K. Actor PhD
- Released: 2011-12-14
- Pages: 192
- ISBN: 0323074472
- ISBN13: 978-0323074476
- ASIN: 0323074472
Effectively merge basic science and clinical skills with Elsevier's Integrated Review of Immunology and Microbiology, by Jeffrey K. Actor, PhD. This concise, high-yield title in the popular Integrated Review Series focuses on the core knowledge in immunology and microbiology while linking that information to related concepts from other basic science disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. Online access via www.studentconsult.com - included with your purchase - allows you to conveniently access the book's complete text and illustrations online as well as relevant content from other Student Consult titles. This concise and user-friendly reference provides crucial guidance for the early years of medical training and USMLE preparation.
- Spend more time reviewing and less time searching thanks to an extremely focused, "high-yield" presentation.
- Gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with case-based and USMLE-style questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- Access the full contents online at www.studentconsult.com where you'll find the complete text and illustrations, "Integration Links" to bonus content in other Student Consult titles, an interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources, and much more!
- Grasp and retain vital concepts more easily thanks to a color-coded format, succinct text, key concept boxes, and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning in a highly visual approach.
- Effectively review for problem-based courses with the help of text boxes that help you clearly see the clinical relevance of the material.
Great for visual learners!