- Title: Handling Construction Defect Claim Western States, Fourth Edition
- Author: Thomas E. Miller, Rachel M. Miller, Matthew T. Miller
- Released: 2012-10-26
- Pages: 1272
- ISBN: 1454811692
- ISBN13: 978-1454811695
- ASIN: 1454811692
DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE
Handling Construction Defect Claims: Western States, Fourth Edition
, puts you on the cutting edge in this expanding practice area. Bringing decades of experience representing a diverse spectrum of residential real estate interests and homeowners' associations, co-authors Thomas E. Miller and Rachel M. Miller detail each aspect of this specialized area, from the statutorily prescribed causes of action to the common law theories of liability, from prelitigation steps to defense considerations, and damages. You'll find up-to-the-minute guidance on California construction defect law, as well as the evolving law in Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Oregon, and Washington.
You'll also gain valuable insights in these vital areas:
- The merging of toxic tort litigation and construction defect litigation
- Emerging insurance considerations
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods and techniques
- The effective use of experts in a construction defect case
- And more!