- Title: The Definitive Guide to Writing on Your Terms, Using Your Own, Honest-to-God, Gut-Wrenching Voice
- Released: 0000-00-00
- Pages: 122
- ASIN: B00E3334JY
This book is for writers who need help figuring out their voice, how to develop it, what tools they need to make it happen, how to use those tools and how to package it all up. It is information, challenge, inspiration, strategy, tips, and practical advice on how to be genuine and clear.
What’s it worth to you to do something you’ve dreamed about your whole life?
This is a step-by-step guide to help you put your guts on the page. Say what you mean, how you mean it, and without apology. You don’t need anyone’s permission to write, or to write what you want. You are the only one holding you back. You have the power to change everything.
What you get:
• Specific ways you are holding yourself back.
• A detailed guide showing you everything you need to put an end to writer’s block.
• A checklist to help you get writing NOW.
• How to quash the internal editor forever.
• How to avoid the number one mistake that causes people to quit before they even get going.
In the time it takes to read it, you’ll know what took me more than a decade to figure out.
If you’ve had an idea for a story rattling around in your head and need help getting it out …
OR if you always wanted to write but convinced yourself you didn’t have the time, talent or wherewithal …
OR if you want to take what’s beating inside your chest and throw it onto the page with fury and passion …
This book will help you with that. pdf